A convenient little tool I use to analyze my website and see what matters for search engines. I haven’t known about some things, such as the percentage of Stop words. It made me research this topic and optimize my texts.Derek Padula
We are using a lot from Plerdy tools – Heatmaps, Events tracking, Session recordings, SEO integration of Search Console for keywords density analysis, and it’s comparing to search results performance.Anastasia S.
The tool is really easy to use and the design is great. You don’t need to be a programming or design guru to add a pop-up to your resource. Plerdy also includes a great heatmap which can come in handy for website analytics.Valerie T.
Why Do You Need to Check SEO Content?
Specialized SEO checking tools improve the quality of texts on your website and make them more noticeable online. In particular, SEO content software allow you to:
- Outperform competitors. Those who ignore real-time content analysis will have lower search rankings and fewer website visits.
- Ensure a smooth user experience. SEO analyzer help you identify the quality of tnew content and offers tips to improve SEO metrics.
- Find the right target audience. A keyword analysis is a great way to know the focus of your content and understand who it might interest.
- Improve your website positions in search results (SERP). Optimized content ranks better in Google.
Importance of SEO Content
SEO content includes blog posts, articles, case studies, white papers, and any text with keywords you add to your website pages.
The primary task of any SEO materials is to promote your business and power your marketing campaigns. That’s why SEO content is always dedicated to a specific topic and is generously enriched with relevant keywords. For example, if you offer banking software, your articles and keywords will be related to the financial industry, fintech trends, etc.
Overall, quality content is the top way to generate leads through Google Search. Unlike paid ads, it’s free and ensures long-lasting results once you reach the top. As a result, most modern businesses use SEO blogs in their customer engagement strategies.
SEO Content Checker by Plerdy
SEO Content Checker by Plerdy is a free Chrome extension you can install in your browser to analyze content and on page optimization on the go. It scans the semantics and on-page SEO of any web page in seconds. You only need to click on the extension icon to see highlighted problematic text segments. In addition, this SEO verification tool can analyze both your website and the web resources of other brands. It allows you to run competitor analysis and know the most frequently used keywords.Install for Chrome
This feature lets you see SEO metrics to ensure your web page ranks high. Use it to make sure the text you are about to publish has no SEO mistakes and is easy to read.
The Content analysis function validates the quality of the analyzed content. You can verify SEO strategy and find out:
- Characters excluding spaces
- Keyword usage, including word count
- Stop words (specific words, their number and percentage)
- Top words Unique words (number and percentage)
- Readability (FRES)
- Average sentence length in words
What Data Plerdy Collects
Currently, Plerdy SEO writing checker extention collects two types of data: on-page SEO and content.
In the SEO Audit section, you can view the following SEO score metrics:
- Page Title, Description, H1
- Number of H tags
- Number of style attributes in tags and body
- Number of tags ‘a’ with ‘#’ in href
- Number of tags with comments on the URL page
- Meta noindex, nofollow, and canonical
Plerdy SEO Content Checker is also available as a web solution with advanced analysis software features.
You must sign in to the Plerdy platform to collect more data, compare metrics, generate reports, etc. This option will unlock access to many additional features: