We care about your experience using Plerdy, so we are constantly improving our product. We have received numerous requests to provide certain opportunities in Plerdy, and we are ready to implement some of them soon.
Furthermore, we will constantly be adding new items to this page. The last update of this list is 10/06/21
- Email reports.
- Tips for optimizing and improving your site.
- UX optimization for popup forms.
- Shopify App development.
- Hate click.
- Exit rate
- Improving filters and graphs in reports.
- Transfer events to Google Analytics 4.
- A new type of filter - as traffic channels.
- You can add tags to each video session: screenshot
- You can search for these videos by video session report
- Added two new charts screenshot. Percent of user sessions that did not click and percent of users who did not go to another page.
- Added value for each URL and average for the SEO Health Score site. Based on this data, you can very quickly find ineffective URLs in terms of SEO.
- PopUP can be displayed if the URL has a value of utm_source or utm_medium or utm_campaign.
- The UI/UX design updates a.plerdy.com and www.plerdy.com have started.
- We gave up cookies, leaving only one for pop-up forms.
- SEO reports improve.
- Improve Website SEO Checker Chrome extensions
- In the Plerdy menu bar, SEO analysis of each page is possible. Open the menu bar and go to the SEO tab - see screenshot.
- Delete all video sessions.
- New rules for deleting all video sessions that are older than 48 hours and 7 days.
- SEO relevancy, which top keywords are in the title, description and H1.
- Improved integration with Google Search Console.
- Redirect in popup form when data has been successfully filled.
- Improve Chrome Extension SEO-checker
- Spanish for the official site.
- The algorithm for obtaining site page semantics data has been updated.
- FireFox Extension https://ux.plerdy.com/ - Full Page Screen Capture
- Improve and fixed bug for Chrome Extension Full Page Screen Capture
- Data analysis of competitors' quality of content and semantics based on SEO Checker
- Heatmaps: More detailed segmentation of data by traffic channel.
- Video session: More detailed segmentation of data by traffic channel.
- Full Page Screen Capture & Visual Feedback Tool.
- Conversion funnel version v.2.0 - the ability to configure the funnel from the domain and subdomain.
- Conversion funnel version v.2.0 - calendar added.
- Extending events in video sessions.
- Global Content Delivery Network - CDN ultra-fast static and dynamic content delivery over a global edge network.
- SSL/TLS encryption, TLS 1.3 - Enable the latest version of the TLS protocol for improved security and performance.
- HTTP/3 - Accelerates HTTP requests by using QUIC, which provides encryption and performance improvements compared to TCP and TLS.
- Always Online™ - Keep online Plerdy tracking code for visitors when Plerdy origin servers are unavailable. Always Online serves limited copies of web pages to users instead of errors when Plerdy servers are unreachable.
- Automatic threat detection and firewall event activation.
- Custom disable data recording. Located in "Settings" > "Custom Tracking".
- Ability to automatically delete recorded videos in the account.
- If a SPA site, the ability to record a video session as a whole without refreshing the pages. Finds this in Settings > SPA site.
- Made adjustments to the API integration with the Google Search Console.
- Ability to replace the site in the account.
- Ability to select the time zone for each account.
- Calendar improvement (Custom date selection in the calendar).
- Changing the rules for recording video sessions.
- General statistics of the limits of each site in the account.
- Daily heatmap report and SEO.
- After logging in, open the page of all sites.
- If you chose to show 20 or 50 lines or another value per page, remember this.
- Sorting and storing in the table of all sites.
- Dashboard page redesign.
- Improve the appearance of graphs on product pages.
- Improving guest access.
- Added a column about traffic channels in the video session report.
- Added the ability to go to the desired page in the video session report.
- E-mail API SendFox.
- E-mail API SendinBlue.
- Making control of the delivery of reports by mail in separate settings.
- Ability to block the recording of data on certain pages. Finds this in Settings > Custom Tracking.
PAUSE (few votes):
P.S. Note that this list is not complete. So follow our updates here :)
- AMP version of the site.
- Panel menu for Safari.
With love, Plerdy team :)