Plerdy blog is an informational platform for posting authentic articles in the following chapters:
- technological novelties in internet marketing;
- checklists and expert recommendations regarding website promotion;
- comprehensive solutions for relevant questions of e-commerce field;
- reviews of new digital tools for SEO specialists;
- cases involving usage of Plerdy.
We are open for guest posting.
Why do you need to create a guest post on Plerdy Blog?
Our target audience is SEO specialists, PPC specialists, analysts, internet marketers, and business owners. If your topic can be useful or interesting for them, you should share it.
What are the advantages of guest posting on Plerdy blog?
- Show yourself as an expert in a certain question;
- Find new clients or business partners;
- Share interesting experience with like-minded people.
If you have doubts regarding what is better to tell about, contact us by this email address email@example.com. In your letter, mention the topic and a few statements about what you would like to share with blog readers. We will do our best to assist you.
What should guest posts on Plerdy Blog be like?
Quality rather than quantity. It is not our aim to get as many texts as possible. First and foremost, Plerdy blog should be a source of useful information for our readers.
We have a few criteria for text quality:
- Guest posts should be written exceptionally for our blog (no rewriting);
- Text part should be well structured and easy to read (what helps is subheadings, numbered and marked lists, highlighted extracts, etc.);
- Illustrations and/or screenshots (.jpg, .gif, with primary source mentioned);
- Relevant and useful information;
- More examples, less empty sentences.
The amount of signs is not in priority. Our experience says that 5-6 thousand signs are enough to reveal a topic. But if your article is much more extended, we do not mind.
Apart from all of the above, mind that the final material may need to be refined. It is a common thing, we try to make the content interesting for our regular readers.
Send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org