Dear Sumo-ling. We care about your experience using Plerdy, so we are constantly improving our product. We have received numerous requests to provide certain opportunities in Plerdy, and we are ready to implement some of them soon.
Furthermore, we will constantly be adding new items to this page. The last update of this list is 07/14/21
- UX optimization for popup forms.
- Polish for the official site.
- A new type of filter – as traffic channels.
- SEO reports improve.
- Panel menu for Safari.
- Shopify App development.
- Ability to add tags to videos and sort by them.
- Cookie optimization.
- Support for Iframe and Canvas tags.
- Opera Extension https://ux.plerdy.com/ .
- Ability to adjust/set data collection limits for each site. Finds this in the table Settings > AppSumo.
- Heatmaps: More detailed segmentation of data by traffic channel.
- Video session: More detailed segmentation of data by traffic channel.
- Heatmaps & Video session: More detailed segmentation of data by traffic channel.
- Full Page Screen Capture & Visual Feedback Tool.
- Conversion funnel version v.2.0 – the ability to configure the funnel from the domain and subdomain.
- Conversion funnel version v.2.0 – calendar added.
- Extending events in video sessions.
- Global Content Delivery Network – CDN Cloudflare ultra-fast static and dynamic content delivery over a global edge network.
- SSL/TLS encryption, TLS 1.3 – Enable the latest version of the TLS protocol for improved security and performance.
- HTTP/3 – Accelerates HTTP requests by using QUIC, which provides encryption and performance improvements compared to TCP and TLS.
- Always Online™ – Keep online Plerdy tracking code for visitors when Plerdy origin servers are unavailable. Always Online serves limited copies of web pages to users instead of errors when Plerdy servers are unreachable.
- Automatic threat detection and firewall event activation.
- Custom disable data recording. Located in “Settings” > “Custom Tracking”.
- Ability to automatically delete recorded videos in the account.
- If a SPA site, the ability to record a video session as a whole without refreshing the pages. Finds this in Settings > SPA site.
- Made adjustments to the API integration with the Google Search Console.
- Ability to replace the site in the account.
- Ability to select the time zone for each account.
- Calendar improvement (Custom date selection in the calendar).
- Changing the rules for recording video sessions.
- General statistics of the limits of each site in the account.
- Daily heatmap report and SEO.
- List of redeemed promo codes in the statistics of the AppSumo page.
- After logging in, open the page of all sites.
- If you chose to show 20 or 50 lines or another value per page, remember this.
- Sorting and storing in the table of all sites.
- The AppSumo page is not displayed for the main guest.
- Dashboard page redesign.
- Improve the appearance of graphs on product pages.
- Improving guest access.
- Added a column about traffic channels in the video session report.
- Added the ability to go to the desired page in the video session report.
- E-mail API SendFox.
- E-mail API SendinBlue.
- Making control of the delivery of reports by mail in separate settings.
- Ability to block the recording of data on certain pages. Finds this in Settings > Custom Tracking.
PAUSE (few votes):
- AMP version of the site.
P.S. Note that this list is not complete. So follow our updates here)
With love, Plerdy team:)