Motivation drives us to achieve goals and get better day by day. But, like any process, it needs to be nourished. Otherwise, you can simply fall off and not fulfill your dream.
List of 10 questions from users regarding famous quotes:
- Famous quotes from Hamlet and who said them?
- Famous quotes from when Harry met Sally?
- Famous quotes from Romeo and Juliet and who said them?
- What famous quotes are attributed to Shakespeare?
- Famous quotes from Macbeth and who said them?
- Famous quotes from Julius Caesar and who said them?
- Famous quotes from who afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- What are famous quotes said by lt Uhura on Star Trek the Orig Seriesa?
- What were some famous quotes of Jean Jacque Rosseau?
- What are the most famous quotes by us presidents?
The experience of the greats is the best motivator for:
- Purposeful dreamers, doing everything to improve the quality of life on the planet. They set themselves ambitious goals and strive towards them despite obstacles, other people’s opinions, and external circumstances. But only the brave achieve high results and leave a mark on history.
- Ambitious careerists, willing to do anything for their status. Hoping it will open up incredible opportunities for personal and professional fulfillment.
- People with modest desires look for their place in life, finding themselves through hobbies and art. They do everything to enjoy every day, creating something with their own hands.
- Professionals in their field striving to develop their skills with as many opportunities as possible.
- Beginners who are just learning to set goals and strive towards fulfilling them in any area of life. Whether it be everyday life, health, business, career, personal growth, or relationships with people they care about.
In this article, we have collected 135 famous quotes that will inspire you to new achievements over and over again.
Best 39 Famous Quotes of All Time
What unites the glorious minds of humanity? The thirst to get what you want. But on the way to the goal, difficulties often arise that weakens a person’s resolve.
How did great people overcome obstacles? They just followed a unique life philosophy.
Here is a list of the famous quotes of all time:
- “I hope that after death, I will meet with God. I will appear before him without talent, and with a clear conscience, I will inform the Creator: “Everything that you gave me, I used.” Erma Louise Bombeck
- “Success is a tool that opens up broad perspectives. Do not strive for success, but aim for what it gives. ” Albert Einstein
- “You will never swim across the ocean if you do not sail from the shore.” Christopher Columbus
- “To achieve something, you have to stop talking and start acting.” Walt Disney
- “Life is a short period. You shouldn’t waste this time with people who condemn your dreams and force you to live “right.” Steve Jobs
- “The future belongs to those who unconditionally believe in their dreams.” Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Looking at what is in life, you will see that you have more than you need. Looking at what you do not have, you will never have enough of everything. ” Oprah Winfrey
- “When setting unrealistic goals for yourself, remember that failure will be huge.” James Cameron
- “Life is already going on and is not going to wait until you make plans for the future and begin to implement them.” John Lennon
- “Before you change the world for the better, change yourself for the better.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “Life is one, but if you do it right, that’s enough.” Mae west
- “Think you can? You’re right. Think you can’t? You’re right. Only you decide your destiny. ” Henry Ford
- “It is better to taste the pain of losing love than not to love at all.” Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “Spread love wherever you are, wherever you go. Let everyone who comes to you leave you happy. ” Mother Teresa
- “When you reach the end of the rope, tie a knot on it and hold on.” Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Remember! You are unique. Like everyone around you. ” Margaret Mead
- “Don’t judge every day of your life by the harvest. But judging by the seeds that you plant. ” Robert Louis Stevenson
- “The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. You need to feel them with your heart. ” Helen Keller
- “In the darkest moments of life, you must learn to see the light.” Aristotle
- “Only a happy person can make everyone around him happy.” Anne Frank
- “Don’t take a straight road. Go where there is not even a path. So you will leave a trace after yourself. ” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A man is what he knows.” Sir Francis Bacon
- “If you are going through Hell, keep doing it with your head held high.” Winston Churchill
- “In 20 years, you will only regret what you did not do, not what you did.” Mark Twain
- “He who is in love with himself has no rivals.” Benjamin Franklin
- “Life is not fair. And that’s good for most of us. ” Oscar Wilde
- “The purpose of our life is to be happy.” Dalai Lama
- “Do not be afraid to do what you can and dream about. Your courage is ingenious and even magical. ” Johann Wolfgang Goethe
- “Love the life you live. Live the life you love. ” Bob Marley
- “Don’t blame a child who is afraid of the dark. Blame yourself for your fear of the light. ” Platon
- “By freeing yourself from who you are, you can be who you want.” Lao Tzu
- “Smile at life because every day is filled with things that deserve your smile.” Marilyn Monroe
- “Two words in which I can summarize my whole life: it continues.” James M. Barrie
- “Life is either a big adventure or a deep void.” Helen Keller
- “You have brains and legs. You can follow in any direction. And the result of the path depends only on you. ” Dr. Seuss
- “Life is like a puzzle. It consists of many details that eventually turn into a big picture.” Charles Dickens
- “Don’t react to criticism. For many, success is biting off a fat piece from you. ” Zig Ziglar
- “There are no secrets to success. Success is the result of preparation, hard work, the ability to learn from failures and turn them into victories. ” Colin Powell
- “A successful person is the one who can lay a solid foundation for realizing his dreams from the bricks that others throw at him.” David Brinkley
Top 19 Famous Quotes from Movies
Where to look for inspiration when it dries up? Watch a good movie to help you relax and find answers to your questions. Here is a selection of 20 famous quotes to help you decide which films to watch. Make a list and relax while absorbing.
We want to share such famous quotes with you:
- “Darling, honestly, I don’t care!” Gone With the Wind, 1939
- “I will make him an offer he cannot refuse.” The Godfather, 1972
- “I see these dead people.” The Sixth Sense, 1999
- “Can we come to me?” She Done Him Wrong, 1933
- “The world is a playground. When you are little, you know it, but with age, you start to forget. ” Yes Man, 2008
- “The main thing is the first step. It’s the hardest thing to do. ” The Lake House, 2006
- “Life is like a passionate tango, where movement is the main thing. Stopped – the dance ended. Stopped – life is over. ” Scent of a Woman, 1992
- “The piano has only 88 keys. It is not infinite. But you are endless. As well as your music, which you extract by pressing these keys. ” La leggenda del pianista sull’oceano, 1998
- “Every minute in the world someone dies, washing dishes and cleaning the floor in the diner with the thought: ‘I missed my chance!'” Million Dollar Baby, 2004
- “My mother used to say that life is a box of chocolates. Nobody knows which one he gets. ” Forrest Gump, 1994
- “They told me – choose! Future, career, family. I chose something else. Trainspotting, 1996
- “It is impossible to cope with this truth!” A Few Good Men, 1992
- “Are you talking to me?” Taxi Driver, 1976
- “Love does not tolerate apologies.” Love Story, 1970
- “I’m fucking angry, and I’m not going to take this anymore!” Network, 1976
- “Louis, I’m sure this is the beginning of a wonderful friendship!” Casablanca, 1942
- “Martini. Shake, but do not alter. ” Goldfinger, 1964
- “Are you bored?” Gladiator, 2000
- “I would like to leave you, but I don’t know how to do it.” Brokeback Mountain, 2005
Watching movies, we do not notice how the usual dialogue of actors becomes famous quotes.
Best 19 Famous Quotes about Life
Where you are seated determines the angle of your worldview. So what do successful people say about life? Here are 20 examples of famous quotes to think about.
We have collected famous quotes in the following list:
- “Money and success don’t change people. They just reveal the true nature of a person. ” Will Smith
- “It doesn’t matter how long you have lived in the world. The quality of your life is important.” Seneca
- “If life were predictable, it would be uninteresting and tasteless.” Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The secret to a happy life is to understand your mission and fulfill it.” Henry Ford
- “To write about life, you must first live it.” Ernest Hemingway
- “Baby, the main life lesson is that they are not afraid of anyone or anything.” Frank Sinatra
- “The secret of great people is love and curiosity for every aspect of life.” Leo Burnett
- “Life is not a task that needs to be solved, but a reality that needs to be felt by every cell of the body.” Søren Kierkegaard
- “If you do not explore life, there is no need to live.” Socrates
- “Turn the wounds that life inflicts on you into wisdom.” Oprah Winfrey
- “If you want to see a rainbow, get wet in the rain first.” Dolly Parton
- “Do your best. For everyone around you. As much as you can. ” Hillary Clinton
- “Life is unpredictable, and you cannot control it. But you can control your emotions and choose how to react to what is happening. ” Celine Dion
- “Life is cycling. To maintain balance, you need to move constantly. ” Albert Einstein
- “Work will fill your whole life. Therefore, you need to find what you love. Don’t give up looking, regardless of whether you are 20 or 50 years old, even if it hasn’t happened yet. Sooner or later, you will find something that will resonate in your heart. ” Steve Jobs
- “It takes dozens of years to build a reputation, and five minutes is enough to destroy it. Remember this every time you make a decision.” Warren Buffett
- “Our choice shows who we are, brighter and more distinctly than our ability.” K. Rowling
- “Don’t lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean. A couple of drops of dirt will never completely pollute it. ” Mahatma Gandhi
- “The two main days of your life are the day you were born and the day you understood why.” Mark Twain
Such famous quotes do not leave you aside and will help you get a new charge of inspiration.
Top 19 Famous Quotes for Love
For the romantics and lovers, we have selected 19 famous quotes about love and devotion. They will inspire you to value your partner and your relationship with them even more.
Famous quotes list:
- “I do not love you for who you are. And for the way, I am becoming next to you. ” Roy Croft
- “I learned what love is only thanks to you.” Hermann Hesse
- “I fell in love with you, perfectly. And when I realized that it was not so, I fell in love even more. ” Angelita Lim
- “The man is already 50% in love with the woman who listens to him.” Brendan Francis
- “Women just need to be loved, not understood.” Oscar Wilde
- “There is no time or place for love. It comes suddenly, like an explosion or an impulse. ” Sarah Dessen
- “I knew I loved you before I met you.” Savage Garden
- “The pleasure of love is an instant. The pain of love is for life. ” Bette Davis
- “Love is a strange misunderstanding that happens to one person because of another.” James Thurber
- “Better to be hated for who you are, not loved for who you are not.” Andre Gide
- “Create! Do what you are in love with. Where there is love and inspiration, it is simply impossible to be mistaken. ” Ella Fitzgerald
- “The best thing you can learn in life is to love and be loved.” Natalie Cole
- “The highest degree of inner peace comes with the development of love and compassion. The more we care about the happiness of others, the stronger our sense of well-being.” Dalai Lama
- “Real love stories never end.” Richard Bach
- “Love is a real adventure.” Nikki Giovanni
- “When you are loved, it gives you strength. When you love, it makes you brave.” Lao Tzu
- “Love is an emotion experienced by many. But only a few get real pleasure from it.” George’s Jean Nathan
- “Love is one stupidity for two.” Paul Valery
- “Love is having to apologize every 15 minutes.” John Lennon
It’s always nice to hear such famous quotes from people who have touched millions of hearts.
Top 19 Inspirational Famous Quotes
Inspiration is what it takes to achieve a goal. You achieve excellent results only by falling in love with what you do. Top 19 famous quotes that will inspire you to act even more effectively.
We present you our collection of famous quotes:
- “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist finds opportunities in any difficult situation.” Winston Churchill
- “Don’t let what was yesterday take place in yours today.” Will rogers
- “Don’t waste time and hit the wall. It will not turn into a door.” Coco Chanel
- “Optimism is a quality associated with success more than any other.” Brian Tracy
- “People who believe they will change the world are doing just that.” Rob Aaltonen
- “Stop living the same year 75 times and calling it life.” Robin Sharma
- “No failure will break me if I sincerely believe that I was able to achieve the goal.” Og Mandino
- “When Noah was building the ark, there was no sign of downpours.” Howard Ruff
- “If you lack talent, it can be replenished with painstaking work, diligence, and constant 110% dedication.” Don Zimmer
- “Winners don’t give up until they figure out what’s right and what’s wrong.” Billie jean king
- “For a new dream or a new goal, you will never be too old.” C.S. Lewis
- “A room without books is a body without a soul.” Marcus tullius Cicero
- “Genius – 1% talent and 99% labor.” Thomas Edison
- “I never dream of success. I work and achieve it.” Estee Lauder
- “What I am achieving today was impossible yesterday.” Robert H. Schuller
- “Goals don’t have to be easy. They should encourage us to work harder.” Michael Phelps
- “The most important lesson I have learned from life is always to stay true to yourself and not be distracted from your goals.” Michelle Obama
- “Seeing the right decision and not taking action is cowardice.” Confucius
- “Do your thing to the limit of your ability.” Theodore Roosevelt
With these famous quotes, you will definitely get a new stream of inspiration.
Top 19 Famous Quotes by People
Quotes give us a reason to think about life, work, health, relationships. Are you satisfied with everything? Here are 20 heartfelt famous quotes to guide you in your quest for answers.
Prominent personalities said the following famous quotes:
- “Most often, those who succeed are those who know that failure is inevitable.” Coco Chanel
- “I decide for myself what is happiness for me. Happiness has no standards.” Kanye West
- “Finding pearls on the seashore is impossible. To get it, you need to dive to the depth behind it.” Chinese proverb
- “Just follow your heart. Don’t ask if your dream will come true or not.” Deepak Chopra
- “If your life seems to be in control, you are either standing still or moving too slowly.” Mario Andretti
- “It is impossible not to make mistakes in life. Unless you live so carefully as if you didn’t live at all, in that case, you have failed by default.” J.K. Rowling
- “To be successful, desire must be greater than the fear of failure.” Bill Cosby
- “You can’t have everything you want. But you can get what really matters to you.” Marissa Mayer
- “Everything you can imagine is real.” Pablo Picasso
- “Some bring happiness wherever they appear, others wherever they go.” Oscar Wilde
- “Reason # 1 why people live deeply miserable lives – they listen to friends, relatives, and acquaintances.” Napoleon hill
- “A man achieves success if he gets up in the morning, sleeps at night, and in between times he does what he enjoys.” Bob Dylan
- “You have one life. If her direction does not suit her, change it.” Joyce Meyer
- “The most courageous thing in life is to think for yourself and out loud.” Coco Chanel
- “Everything looks impossible until you do it.” Nelson Mandela
- “Imperfection is beauty, madness, genius. It is better to be funny than incredibly boring.” Marilyn Monroe
- “Don’t talk about your dreams. Embody them and show them what they look like.” Cristiano Ronaldo
- “When the tide begins, you will see who swam naked in the ocean.” Warren Buffett
- “If you remember me, I don’t care what the rest forgot.” Haruki Murasaki
Set goals. Achieve results. Don’t lose yourself. Get inspired and inspire others! Dreams should come true, but remember to enjoy the process of achieving them. Then you will be happy and live a fulfilled life.