Before we start – make sure you subscribe to our channel and don’t miss new videos.
Creating a survey is an easy thing – you need to open the Forms and Feedback tab in our Plerdy account. Then scroll down, and you will see a Survey form.
The beauty of this form is in its versatility. It can survey many different things, as it is fully customized. Let’s look inside.
So the description, answers, questions – everything can be adjusted.
I will give you a couple of ideas for surveys on your website (created in advance):
- How did you hear about us? – even though you have Analytics, you see the traffic sources, but for example for the direct enters you won’t know how did those people find out about you. So such a survey might be a great chance to understand traffic sources deeper.
And by the way in display rules you can set up this pop up survey to show up for people who came to your website through a specific traffic source – e.g. direct.
- I need time to think
- No worrie, I will be back
- I need more information
- The item is too expensive
- I was just browsing
- Running your first 5k
- How to protect your knees
- Choosing running shoes
- Other topic (please propose below)
I hope those ideas and examples inspire you, and now everything you have to do is create one of those forms for your website.
I wish you luck and see you in the next videos!
Take care, bye!