The correct answer is: You need an All Pages Report to understand which pages get the highest engagement.
- Impressions report
- CPE report
- Interactions report
- All pages report
- Engagements or interactions with an ad;
- Engagement rate, or impressions that show the efficiency of each ad show up;
- Average CPE, or cost-per-engagement, showing how much you are charged for engagement;
- Clicks, which show the number of people who have visited your website through an ad.
With that data, you can detect pages with the lowest efficiency as well.
How to Generate Google Analytics All Pages Reporting
- Select the User Data account you want to analyze and click the ‘All Website Data’ button.
- You should click Behavior, then Site Content and All Pages Report buttons on the Google Ads Dashboard to receive the required result.
- Check all the engagement data on the list. It will contain the four mentioned types, page views, average time spent on pages, bounce rate, page value, and other factors. Taken together, they help you to understand the traffic character and advertisement efficiency thoroughly.