- Choosing the most attractive ad types for target demographics
- Detecting an optimal place for ads based on customer feedback
- Choosing the best time to place ads based on customer behavior
- By providing the maximal number of conversions for a spend scenario
The correct answer is: By providing the maximal number of conversions for a spend scenario.
The Performance Planner is an instrument for transforming data into forecasts with graphics and diagrams. These schemes enable you to see how efficient your campaigns are and which changes affect them. It is how you interact with an instrument.
- The Performance Planner creates a prediction based on your current advertising campaign. It will show the campaign results when you change nothing in it.
- Then the algorithm provides you with your campaign results in case you use optimal bids and average daily budgets.
- Your ROI improves every time you choose a spend point on a blue line according to new bids and daily budgets.
The Performance Planner includes graphics of a few kinds. On the Forecast Graph, there are metrics that apply to all selected advertisements. In the Individual campaign forecast table, you can see the difference between actual and expected metrics for every project individually. Find more information in official documentation by Google.