Statistical analysis is an essential aspect of a website’s development. Considering modern requirements of digital marketing, its introduction needs a complex of unique software. Investigation of a user’s behavior should always be taken into account. Attention is usually paid to each website’s part in the hope of dealing with a reliable and highly effective product. Therefore, to meet most expectations, specific instruments, such as Heatmap tools, are needed.
Heatmap tools are a way to make analytics easy and provide short- and long-term statistical representation, and find out the most effective UX/UI elements. Its main aim – to detect page clicks or clicks on dynamic and non-dynamic elements, count them, segment them into groups, and analyze their behavior. The result of the analysis helps to see the website by the user’s eyes, conduct usability audits, and implement changes into sagging links of your resource.
- Internet-marketers – behavioral factors analysis and web-resource effectiveness determination;
- Product managers – outlining most demanding products;
- SEO-specialists – evaluation of text-pages and general website structure;
- Content-managers – optimization of newly placed content and improvement of its relevance;
- Web-designers – understanding that guests use 100% of the website’s functionality and elaborate with all available functions.
Plerdy Heatmap tools help to get deployed click statistics with an easy algorithm. Learn how to implement it, filter the demanded parameters and detect which elements of your website are less or more effective with step-by-step instruction.
Best Plerdy Heatmap tools
Plerdy is a highly-specialized Ukrainian platform with plenty of tools in its stock. It has already got authority among popular companies, such as Kyivstar, Honda, Subaru, Serpstat, etc., and continues its growth on the worldwide market. Becoming a partner of Plerdy helps get efficient website optimization tools, which raise the online resources on a high level.
Plerdy recommends functional Heatmap tools with properties, which helps to provide UX analysis due to the specific parameters, which are default or created by your own in the profile:
- Period: it may also be customized – set up the day and month when the statistical count starts and finishes.
- User groups: install the specific filter with a registered or unregistered group of users or create a custom one: tap the group name, which you have chosen; get the script; add it to your filter’s list.
- Devices: see the number of clicks made from the different devices: PC; Mobile phones; Tablets.
- Region: the clicks of the country of the website visitors will be represented.
After choosing the necessary filters, tools of Plerdy Heatmap, you get general statistics of website attendance. It includes:
- Chart, which shows the total number of clicks during the installed period – each day’s indicator is pointed with color due to the installed parameter (it can be the device, traffic, country, etc.);
- Table with exact parameters of clicks made: total number of clicks; links, buttons, fields, and forms; images and text; tags H1, H2, and other tags; percentage divided on different devices.
In practice, the use of Heatmap tools is strengthened by its ability to show the number of clicks on the same element of the page. When the required page is downloaded, a Plerdy’s Heatmap tab appears. To get the click statistics, you need to:
- Choose the necessary filters from the above (they can also be installed at the profile);
- Choose the traffic: all traffic can be detected, as well as direct, organic, social, etc., separately.
- Determine the click order.
- Set up the “country parameter.”
- Set up the “dynamic clicks” – if the user is doing something on the page, you get info about his actions in a short time.
- Get the general click statistics (or “clicks in percentage” if the required filter in the tab).
Plerdy Heatmap tools process the data and give it out in the form of color: a warmer color (red, yellow, orange) means high user activity in the selected part of the page. At the same time, the cold color (green, white) indicates the segments with less click activity.
Best Plerdy Tools For Better Heatmap Analysis
To make your website’s analysis more indicative and to get information about custom parameters, other functions of the Heatmap tools can be used.
Goals & Events Tracking
To track the specific elements of the website, the events and goals should be customized. The process doesn’t require professional HTML knowledge – Heatmap tools’ operating structure allows doing it easily. Let’s see how to do it with a Filter’s button, for example:
- Go to Conversion – Setting Goals/Events in the profile.
- At the same time, visit the page, elements of which you want to track. Right-click on the Filters icon (circle in the center of the page) and choose “inspect.”
- Find out the line with the description of the button’s id, style, class, and size. Copy it.
- Go back to the profile and fill the free class bar (the second one) with the copied text (you need to fill only with the one type of information – either id or class, etc.).
- Put the hash in the beginning if you need the id-information, or the dot if you need the class information.
- Create the name of the Goal/Event and save changes.
- Go to the Goals/Events, choose the necessary period, and see how much interaction was between the item and the users.
The statistics, represented with Plerdy Heatmap tools, is highly-reliable: it represents information about each interaction with necessary website elements, including the percentage of the used devices.
- Go to Conversion – Sales Performance.
- Press the “How to use” button.
- Copy the script text there and install it on the page, which informs users about successful transactions.
- Choose the page, performance of what you want to see. Click the “Sales performance’ button among the filter’s list.
- See the revenue, quantity, and order value of the product.
Moreover, If you want to see the number of sales, Heatmap tools can be also helpful. You can click the “Quantity of sales” button among the filter’s list and see which element of your website brings you more purchases and which brings less.
Plerdy’s customers highly evaluate the Heatmap tools because:
- Great support, which helps to understand the principle of software use and cares about user experience.
- Acquiring powerful and highly optimized resources with tons of UI options in the result.
- Provision of effective technical comparison with other platforms.
Therefore, operativity, quality and full involvement are the main principles of Plerdy’s teamwork, which are always noticed by the partners.
Advantages Of Heatmap Tools
Plerdy Heatmap tools will help to deal with the most important tasks, which can appear during the website optimization. It has benefits, which make it unique among the tools from the other platforms:
- Elaborate detection of the clicks with 99% data accuracy.
- Filtering the clicks due to the custom filters.
- Data can be recorded from SPAs.
- Website tracking can be provided in real-time.
- Micro and macro conversions acquire 10% growth.
- Analyze more data at once on all pages of the website.
- Show data of PC and mobile users separately.
- Download all clicks made on all pages of the site to one page.
Compared to Hotjar Heatmap tools, a Plerdy’s one has objective advantages:
- Clicks are recorded and represented in real-time without a screenshot of the page. Online clicks can be tracked on the website page and in the admin part. In the case of Hootjar heatmap tools, you will get information at least in an hour.
- All clicks are automatically recorded from all pages. While using Hotjar, you need to provide the list of pages you need to track and add the required pages to the list (unless you’ve got a paid account).
- Plerdy heatmap tools do not record empty clicks. There is no sense in recording them since we cannot turn this data into a potential hypothesis and change something on the website page. These clicks can be random.
- Convenience of data analysis after the redesign. In Plerdy heatmap tools, it no longer shows any data after removing any element from the page. Hotjar will continue to display relevant information for the chosen item.
- The ability to track user interaction with dynamic elements, while Hotjar does not reflect complete information and represent the complete picture of this website. Opening the filter will result in interaction information displayed. It loads dynamically in Plerdy.
- Lazy loading data clarity. The Lazy Loading attribute is often used, which helps the page provide dynamic loading of pictures, frames, videos, and information. In Plerdy Heatmap tools, the information is independent, all the clicks are fully recorded, and it doesn’t matter if the page slows down – the Heatmap will record each click.
- Clear data recording at different screen resolutions. The data will be properly recorded, even if the tool is used on different devices.
As you see, a lot of advantages make Plerdy Heatmap tools one of the most competitive. The main aspects, like easy use, quick and elaborate data processing, and high functionality, will effectively optimize the website.
To Sum Up
All in all, to provide the full-fledged and elaborate optimization of the online resource, some specific tools are required. Statistical click analysis is an essential element of such a process, which helps find out the website’s weak sides and determine their solution. Plerdy Heatmap tools are unique instruments, and due to their advantages and indispensable options, it becomes possible to optimize each element of your website, see how many users interact with this or that part of it, and, consequently, evaluate the effectiveness of your resource. Determine the way of your website improves and use the latest tools to make it competitive.