The development of digital products is an essential element of online marketing. The proficient and novice entrepreneurs look for new ways of creating something unique, entirely attracting customers. Therefore, it would help to learn some tips from the experience of professionals. SaaS podcasts are an excellent method to learn important advice about the software and understand the primary peculiarities of their promotion. The advantages of listening to podcasts are the following:
- Simple access. You can listen to the podcast on any device. Considering that most of them are free, you can easily download the necessary podcast or play it directly in the browser.
- Don’t require extra time. Everything needed for a podcast is listening, so you can provide any activity while it’s playing. It gives you background information, which your brain assimilates even if you are busy with something else.
- Understand the author mentally. When you listen to a SaaS podcast, you set up a mental connection with him. It helps to reveal the primary idea, which the author wants to explain.
SaaS marketing podcasts suit both companies, starting their activities and learning the necessary promotion rules, and the big businesses want to be improved.
Top 15 Best SaaS Podcasts
Here you can find the list of SaaS podcasts created by the founders of the various SaaS platforms and other experts. Use them to learn how the specialists describe the crucial aspects of the software as a service.
Omer Khan is a founder of the SaaS club, who provides interviews with experienced marketers of different niches. His podcasts include information about growing a SaaS brand considering possible issues. The main topics are the following:
- First stages of SaaS development;
- Risks of creating a SaaS on someone else’s platform.
- Tips for content promotion for B2B companies.
The guests of the SaaS podcast are Mitch Cousey, CEO of Demandwell, Jordan Gal, the co-founder of Rally, Alan Silvestri, Raj Sneth, and others.
The popular podcaster, Nathan Latka, helped worldwide entrepreneurs improve their conversions with founderpath.com products. His approach to creating SaaS marketing podcasts is providing 15-minute interviews with the founders of SaaS brands. Nathan Latka speaks about the following in his podcasts:
- SaaS will become huge because of a significant budget and an agency with a ready-made client base.
- Security companies raise millions without revenue.
- Logistics API software increased their conversions after leaving the market.
The guests are mainly analysts and marketers who succeeded in SaaS and are ready to share their experience.
Steli Efti and Hiten Shah are the founders of significant SaaS companies. They are current CEOs of many online businesses and know the most relevant software development and promotion peculiarities. Their SaaS podcasts include the following information:
- Finding the opportunities in a crisis time.
- Is there a necessity to involve founders in making sales?
- How to attract customers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The SaaS podcasts last approximately 15-20 minutes and include the essential information each entrepreneur should know.
The author of the SaaS Breakthrough podcast is Ashley Levesque, the specialist in marketing strategy and implementing necessary properties for startups. The podcast information helps to consider the essential rules for creating an efficient and robust business. Ashley speaks about the following aspects:
- How to engage the marketing team considering the current limitations.
- Empowering marketers with community-based conversations.
- How the company increased its attendance rate to 70%.
The guests are proficient marketers and sales managers. The last of them were Alessandra Colaci, Alex Meade, and Christi Williams.
Hey Digital is a marketing agency specializing in PPC, SaaS, and B2B. The guests of its SaaS marketing podcasts tell about the step-by-step approach of reaching the highest conversions with modern promotion strategies. The actual topics of the podcasts are:
- Importance of scaling SaaS.
- How the company acquired its first 1000 users in a month.
- The efficient partnership strategy helped the company get multi-million sales.
Austin Distel, the CMO at ConversionAl, and Bryan Clayton, co-founder of GreenPal, were the latest guests of the SaaS podcast.
The SaaS marketing podcast is provided by ChartMogul, a highly-efficient analytics platform, which helps entrepreneurs understand the possible flaws in their business and increase their income. ChartMogul products include integrations, mobile apps, product updates, etc. The company’s specialists invite guests to speak about the following topics:
- Future of product-led sales.
- Pricing migration.
- Secrets of scaling to acquisition.
The podcast experts are professional business innovators, and the last of them were Jeb Banner, the founder of the Black propeller, and Alexa Grabell, CEO of Pocus.
The author is Rob Walling, a famous businessman, podcaster, author and founder of software Drip. His book “A Developer’s Guide to Launching a Startup” helped many modern entrepreneurs reach success in building their companies. The main topics discussed in the SaaS podcast are the following:
- Looking back and looking ahead is what is necessary to focus on while building a startup.
- Finding startup ideas with current business opportunities.
- Inflation for the founders nowadays.
Sam Parr, Einar Vollset, and Michelle Hensen are the latest guests of the SaaS marketing podcast.
Justin Jackson and Jon Buda are the founders of transistor.fm, the famous podcasting platform. Their company’s services include podcast hosting, analytics, and distribution. During their iTunes SaaS podcast, they meet experts in business, design, and software development to know what is necessary to build an efficient company. They discuss the following:
- How to have calm company.
- How good business changes your life.
- The condition of the prosumer SaaS market.
Brian Casel and Ian Landsman talk about their experience building their company from the beginning during the SaaS podcast.
Dave Rogenmoser, the co-founder of Proof, created SaaS podcasts by meeting proficient online marketing experts. The main aim is to discover the main aspects of modern business creation and find the most efficient strategies. The latest audio was prepared considering the following topics:
- How to build a profitable partner program.
- Aligning sales and marketing.
- Creating a SaaS business working on your terms.
Laura Roeder, Kirsten Newbold, and Bryn Jones are the guests who spoke about the listed topics during the SaaS marketing podcast.
Reid Hoffman is an American entrepreneur, famous as a co-founder of LinkedIn and making investments into global companies, such as PayPal, Facebook, etc. Reid and his guests speak about the following during the SaaS podcast:
- How to decarbonize your business.
- The 6 secrets of great timing.
- When the moment chooses you (Barack Obama is the special guest).
John Doerr, Marc Andreessen, Paul Polman, and other famous people are the guests of the SaaS marketing podcast.
The authors of the SaaS podcasts are experts from the Republic of SaaS, who specialize in SaaS analytics and strategic advisory. Each podcast has a special guest speaking about his own experience. The latest audios are on the following topics:
- Yousuf Khan, the partner of Ridge Ventures, says about his opinion about the investments and pricing strategies.
- Andrew Gazdecki, CEO at MicroAcquire, says about building startups and venture-backed companies.
- Alex Chisnall, a host of Screw It, talks about podcasting in general and tells about its future.
Each audio lasts no more than 50 minutes and includes the crucial advice of professional marketers.
The SaaS podcasts are provided by Tina Banerjee, co-founder of Userpeek. They include interviews of successful entrepreneurs who reveal their approaches to building efficient businesses. The podcasts include:
- Sven Engelmann, the Co-Founder, and COO at OMQ, speaks about Al in CS/CX scenarios.
- Tim Schneidermeier, the Director of User-Centred Innovation at Different, tells the listeners about the future of Al and automated design systems.
- Thomas Biedermann reveals the secrets of modern design.
Many other exciting guests also participate in the SaaS marketing podcasts and tell the essential rules to provide efficient SaaS services.
SaaStr is a company that provides ebooks, podcasts, and online videos about modern marketing aspects. The operators and investors are the guests who speak about the most crucial things to reach high competitiveness. The latest topics of the SaaS podcasts are the following:
- 10 Learning Scaling from Consumer to SMB to Enterprise.
- From B2C to billions.
- Proven leadership frameworks.
Each audio will help novice and experienced entrepreneurs improve their businesses, considering the necessary marketing peculiarities.
AdvanceB2B specializes in various services, including website development, customer research, content marketing projects, etc. The company’s SaaS podcasts help CEOs, founders, and SaaS marketers improve their knowledge in making highly efficient software as a service. The latest topics are the following:
- How to build a billion-dollar SaaS company.
- How to gather a perfect SaaS marketing team.
- The future of demand generation.
Bill Macaitis, Frida Ahrenby, and Kaylee Edmondson are the experts, speaking on the listed topics.
Dan Martell is a SaaS expert, helping modern marketers implement changes, scale, and grow efficient businesses. You can join the community of more than 4,000 founders on the website to learn the main aspects of the SaaS product’s development. The podcasts include the following topics:
- 5 lead generation strategies to join nowadays.
- How to launch a successful MVP.
- How the world’s founders make decisions.
Learn the essential aspects of SaaS marketing and discover its secrets with Dan’s SaaS podcasts.
To Sum Up
SaaS marketing podcasts are an efficient way to learn the peculiarities of the niche with the help of the expert’s opinion. You can choose the suitable topic of the podcast and listen to it at any time to know the essential facts of how to build a successful SaaS business.