A comprehensive SEO toolkit is not cheap. But it is precisely such a toolkit that will allow you to work efficiently and not waste time performing tasks that can be made automatic. And this is where free professional SEO tools come to the rescue and make your life a lot easier. The range includes technical link building, SEO error detection, tracking, and analytics tools. But, of course, there are ineffective products that don’t give much in terms of results. Therefore, we analyzed the most popular free SEO tools available in the public domain. All of this just so we can bring you a list of eight of the best free SEO tools – the most productive, convenient, and easy to understand.
Free SEO Tools For Website?
- Performs a quick SEO audit of web pages and identifies errors.
- Checks the texts of the website pages for stop words, determines FRES, the average length of sentences, etc.
- Analyzes the uniqueness of words, even hidden elements such as pop-ups, sliders, and drop-down menus.
- Automatically collects information from all pages of the website.
- Allows you to take a screenshot of the page with data and send it to colleagues and clients.
By registering directly on the Plerdy web platform, you can take advantage of the free features that include:
- Viewing up to 2000 pages per day.
- 3 views of the heatmap report per day.
- 100 video sessions.
- Collect 50 leads.
- 1 active form.
- 100 clicks on banners.
- Scan 100 website pages per day.
- Comparison of data for today.
- 10 Google Search Console API.
- 1 month of data storage.
Free SEO Tools with Plerdy
- Text analysis. You will receive data on readability, number of words, symbols, and more.
- Analysis of stop words. Determines their level and shows whether such a number is permissible or whether it breaks the text.
- Keyword analysis. Scanning feature – the tool collects words into groups by similarity, with the same root.
With the SEO Checker plugin, you will instantly analyze the page and get the information for further SEO optimization.
Best 6 Free SEO Tools
Free tools are a great way to help you get the most out of your website. Some companies need advanced operational capabilities, technical support, and long-term data retention. But for 75%, the features obtained using free online services and extensions are enough. Based on the rankings of Moz and Sprout, we have compiled a list of the top six SEO tools.
- Provides real-time data. The service collects data from Chrome User Experience Report and First Contentful Paint (FCP), First Input Delay (FID), Largest Contentful Paint (LCP), and Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) metrics. If possible, it passes the URLs of a specific page on the website.
- With Lighthouse, the tool provides a performance score that includes layout shift percentage, interaction time, and speed index.
The service classifies data, providing information in three categories:
- “Needs improvement.”
Another free SEO tool from Google. It provides information on how your website is displayed in the Google search engine. With the help of the service, you will have the opportunity to:
- Identify indexing issues and request re-indexing of new or updated content.
- Get information about the traffic that is coming to your website from Google Search.
- Find out which websites contain outbound links to your site.
The results will show you how your website interacts with Google search so you can optimize it.
Google Search receives 3,000,000,000 requests every day, 20% of which are brand new. The free SEO tool validates the keyword you enter and produces results. You will find out what your consumers are thinking and what questions they have. You can view the information by setting the required parameters:
- Search period.
Seth Stephens-Davidowitz, a former Google analyst, says search terms are one of the best treasures of data when it comes to the human psyche.
This free SEO extension for Google Chrome combs through websites, social networks, and it can also review usability and readability. In real-time, the tool performs a check on the website that you have opened. It provides data such as:
The extension allows you to find out detailed information about your site and analyze the website of competitors. Ideal for web and online store owners, marketers, freelancers, sales teams, and developers. You can quickly and easily check the website and see its shortcomings.
Do you want to anticipate the desires of your customers and consumers long before they even know about them? A digital-free SEO tool lets you do just that. It analyzes comments, searches, and mentions on the Internet. The result is a forecast of trends that will “explode” in the future, be it in a few months or years. In addition, the tool identifies the industries, categories, and products that are most likely to become popular. With this approach, you will focus your energies on creating a product that is known to be popular.
With this free SEO tool, you will learn the data you need to optimize your content and improve your rankings. Namely:
- You will learn about the best websites for organic keywords. The report provides data on popular websites, your competitors, which rank better and provide users with the information they are interested in.
- Looking for new or additional key phrases? The service will compile a list of all kinds of popular keys – from definitions to whole phrases. The list is based on search terms and popular competitor metrics.
This will allow you to analyze your content and optimize it in line with the research results. Then, you will achieve your goals by putting together a content plan for your website.
There are free but effective SEO tools – and they should be used. Proper SEO services will allow you to bring your website to new positions in Google at any stage of its development.