Account > Property > View represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account.
The full hierarchy of Google Analytics Account looks the following way: Account > Property > View > Users and views.
Each of these levels has its functions and characteristics:
- Account is the highest level and your point of access to Google Analytics. To use the service and select properties, you need to have at least one account. You can use one account per one property or add several properties.
- Property is a website, mobile app, or device you track. When a property is added to an account, Analytics generates the unique tracking code for it.
- View is a defined view of information from a property. You can have one or more views depending on your needs (e.g., one view of Google Ads traffic to www.yourwebsite.com)
- Users are added to an Analytics account at any level and, therefore, can have restricted access.
- Permissions can be assigned to users to manage their rights.
What model represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account? – https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/1009618